Over the past 15 years, ICMHP has hosted trainings and published a numerous amount of publications, such as educational handbooks, guidelines for schools, reflective practice guides, handbooks for residential treatment, and information on trauma-informed practices for community agencies. Many of these ICMHP resources and webinars are available below.
Fall 2020 Trauma Training Project for DMH Community Wellness and Equity Initiative Providers:
Through special funding from the Governor’s Office, the Illinois Department of Human Services’ Division of Mental Health (DMH) has contracted with ICMHP to (1) assess the needs and challenges faced by the community mental health workforce and (2) provide trainings addressing the intersection of COVID-19, civil unrest, trauma, and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs). Information on the virtual training sessions is below:
- Trauma Training Series:
The trauma training series will include a total of five (5) live virtual training sessions with breakout discussions. Each session will be led by trainers from ICMHP, the Illinois Collaboration on Youth (ICOY), and the Illinois Childhood Trauma Coalition ICTC. Please note: trainings will be available online after each session for staff of the DMH Community Wellness and Equity Providers only. These are not open to the public.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020: Trauma 101 and Introduction to the Needs Assessment Process
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020: Trauma and COVID-19
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020: Race, Equity and Trauma
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020: Vicarious Trauma
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 : Developing Organization Action Plans
Recorded webinar will be uploaded to this page after each session.
For any technical issues or questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Resource Manual: After School Mental Health Consultation to Support Staff in Parent Engagement around Social and Emotional Learning
- Pocket Guide: After School Mental Health Consultation to Support Staff in Parent Engagement around Social and Emotional Learning
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation To Home Visiting Programs
- Guidelines for School Community Partnerships
- Reflective Practice Guide
- Report on Early Intervention for Children and Youth with Emergent Social, Emotional, or Mental Health Concerns
- Residential Treatment Guide for Youth with Mental Health Needs
- School Based Mental Health in Illinois
- The Juvenile Justice System A Guide For Families in Illinois
- Your Guide to the Juvenile Justice System in Illinois